Dollar General is a popular chain of variety stores all over America. DG is offering its customers a chance to win amazing rewards. The customer must enter the Grab DGcustomerfirst com survey online or by mail. Just fill in the essential details and answer a few simple questions so that the customer services provided by Dollar General can be improved and stand a chance to win gift cards worth $100 that can be redeemed at DG. The store cares about the customers’ suggestions and feedback and wants to collect data regarding the stores’ performance through this online survey.
Requisites for DGCustomerfirst Com $100 gift card Survey
The following are the requirements of the DGcustomerfirst com survey for someone who wishes to participate
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- A recent receipt from Dollar General with a survey code.
- Good connection to the internet.
- A working electronic device such as a phone, laptop, computer or tablet.
How to Participate in DGCustomerfirst Com Survey?
A person wishing to enter the DGcustomerfirst com survey online needs to follow the following steps:
- Visit the nearest Dollar General and receive a receipt with the survey code.
- Go to the official survey website www.dgcustomerfirst.com/.
- Select your preferred language, English or Spanish.
- Enter the survey code, store number and time of your visit from the receipt.
- Click the ‘Start’ button.
- Your Dollar General feedback survey questions will appear.
- After that you will be asked if you are interested to participate in the sweepstakes.
- Answer all those questions sincerely and submit your response. After answering the questions, enter your details- First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number.
- Wait for the luck to be in your favor to win the DGcustomerfirst com $100 gift card prize.
Dollar General Sweepstakes
The Dollar General Sweepstakes can be entered without any purchase. In case if you cannot take the survey online you can also participate in sweepstakes through the mail. The participant has to handwrite their complete name, email address, street address (P. O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3.5 “x5” card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it with sufficient postage to Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes 2021, P. O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. A Mail-in Entry must be postmarked by the Entry Period End Date and received by the Mail-in Received by Date. An entrant will receive one Entry into the applicable Entry Period for a valid Mail- in Entry.
Dollar General Rewards
The Dollar General survey winners will receive $100 worth of General Gift cards redeemed at the participating Dollar General stores. It is a great way to win gift cards for the customers and a good initiative to show that the customers are valued for providing their time and valuable feedback at DGcustomerfirst com to help improve the customer services of the stores. The coupons are not redeemable for cash, are non-transferable, and cannot be re-assigned or substituted. The winners will be responsible for their gift cards, and the store will not take responsibility for lost or stolen cards.
Eligibilities for DGcustomerfirst Survey
|Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey
|Receipt Validity Period
|Survey Coupon Validity Period
|$100 Gift Card
|One survey per receipt.
Points to remember before entering the Dollar General customer first survey:
- The participant needs to be at least 18 years of age to participate in DG customer first survey.
- Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- A Receipt must be available with the customer while redeeming the offer at the store.
- The employees and staff members are not eligible to participate in the Dollar General customer survey.
- The DGcustomerfirst coupons can only be redeemed at the participating Dollar General stores.
- One winner will be selected from each category, i.e., those who entered through the online method and those who entered through the mail method.
Questions Asked in DGcustomerfirst.com Survey
The entrant of the DGcustomerfirst.com $100 gift card survey has to rate and answer the following types of questions:
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the Dollar General store you visited.
- Enter the phone number and email address.
- Approve or disapprove whether you would want to receive the update on the Sweepstakes.
About Dollar General Store
Dollar General Corporate is a chain of variety stores based in America. It is headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States. It is available all over the US except in Alaska, Hawaii and Montana. There are around 18,216 Dollar General stores. It was founded as J. L. Turner and Son in October 1939 by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner. It was re-founded as Dollar General in June 1955. The stores serves clothing, cleaning supplies, home décor, health & beauty aids, pet supplies, toys, seasonal items, and groceries. Currently, Michael M. Calbert is the Chairman, Todd Vasos is the CEO, and John W. Garratt is the CFO of Dollar General.
Dollar General Contact Details
|Dollar General Phone Number
|Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States
|Dollar General Portal
|Dollar General hours
|8 AM to 10 PM
|Dollar General Near Me
Frequently Asked Questions
How to complain to Dollar General online for in store experience
Visit the website www.dollargeneral.com and fill up the customer feedback form to give Dollar General complaints
How to coupon at Dollar General?
You can use the Dollar General coupon code at check out.
Does Dollar General sell Gift Cards?
Yes, Dollar General sells various gift cards online as well as in-store.
How to check Dollar General Gift Card balance?
You can check Dollar General gift card balance at www.dollargeneral.com/savings/gift-card-balance.
Does Dollar General sell amazon gift cards?
Yes, Dollar General sells Amazon Gift Cards but those can be purchased in-store only.
What time does Dollar General close?
Dollar General Stores close at 10 PM every night?
What time does Dollar General open?
Dollar General Store hours starts at 8 AM every day.
Who owns Dollar General?
Currently, Michael M. Calbert is the Chairman, Todd Vasos is the CEO and John W. Garratt is the CFO of Dollar General.
How to use Dollar General digital coupons?
Login to your Dollar General account, select the offers available to your account and redeem your Dollar General digital rewards at the checkout by entering the DG coupons code.
How many Dollar General stores are there?
There are around 18,216 Dollar General Stores.
Where is the nearest Dollar General store?
You can find the Dollar General near my location using the store locator https://stores.dollargeneral.com/locator.
Where is the survey code on the Dollar General receipt?
You can find Dollar General 15-digit survey code at the bottom of the receipt.
What does the star mean on the Dollar General survey code?
The yellow star offers discounts of up to 50% on your future visits to this brand’s outlets.
Who won the Dollar General Gift Cards from the survey?
You can check DG survey past winners at www.dgcustomerfirst.com/.
How does the Dollar General survey know when you have taken the limit of surveys?
Dollar General store survey program accepts only one submission per person at DGcustomerfirst com.
How to find out if I am a winner of Dollar General Gift Card for survey?
The winner of the Dollar General store experience survey is notified through email.
How long are Dollar General survey coupons good for?
The Dollar General survey online cannot provide any coupons for taking the survey.
Why won’t Dollar General let me take the survey?
You should be a legal citizen of the US or the District of Columbia and must be older than 18 years.
Where do you go to do a Dollar General survey?
To enter the Dollar General survey, you need to visit www.dgcustomerfirst.com/.
What Gift Cards does Dollar General sell?
Dollar General sells Steam Mall, Fast Card, Tracfone Phone Card, Visa Metallic, Total Wireless, Google Play, Nintendo, Vanilla Visa, Microsoft Xbox Digital, and AT&T Prepaid SIM Card Kit gift cards.
Can I use a Dollar General digital coupon more than once?
No, one Dollar General digital coupon can be used only once.
Dollar General has developed a way to gather customer feedback to improve the stores. It is through entering the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey offline or online and answering the survey questions genuinely and sincerely. In return, the participants could win $100 General Gift Cards.