You can win a free Dairy Queen Dilly Bar by participating in Dairy Queen’s official DQ Customer Satisfaction Survey at https://www.dqfansurvey.com/ and providing their reviews and valuable opinions on the company’s services. The Dairy Queen conducts this official Dqfanfeedback Com Survey to enhance its services and identify customers’ problems when visiting DQ locations. The questions will be from and about the company. Besides the famous and iconic DQ Dilly Bar, you can also win coupon cards, gift cards, seasonal gift cards, and promo-coupon cards as a reward for spending your valuable time on the DQFanSurvey Feedback.
Requirements for DQ Fan Feedback Survey
- The participant should be a legal resident of the United States.
- A laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet with a decent and stable internet connection through which the participant will attempt the DQfansurvey com free dilly bar.
- The participant should possess the recent payment receipt from Dairy Queen.
- Participants should ensure that virtual networks or VPNs are not turned on during the DQFanFeedback survey duration.
- The participant should have a basic understanding of English, Spanish or French.
- Three to five minutes of the participant’s time
How to Participate in DQfansurvey Com Online?
- Log on to https://www.dqfansurvey.com/ from a browser on your electronic device to take Dairy Queen online survey.
- The default language is English, but you can select French or Spanish from the bottom-right of the screen.
- As the page appears, you are asked to enter the 19-digit DQ survey code printed on the payment receipt from your recent visit. After entering, press ‘Next’.
- On the next page, you are asked to enter the 10-digit phone number/code, date, and time of your visit, which is also printed on your receipt to start Dairy Queen free dilly bar survey.
- On the next page, it will ask how satisfactory your visit to the DQ restaurant was. You are required to answer by choosing five points from ‘Very Satisfied’ to ‘Very Dissatisfied’.
- The next question is about your order. Among the options, select the categories of food from which you ordered.
- You are also asked if Dairy Queen has taken all the measures to prevent the spreading of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The next question is if you faced any problems during your visit. Choose ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ and click ‘Next’.
- After that, you will be asked how you feel about the Dairy Queen app, its UI easiness, bugs, etc.
- Lastly, some more general questions about your visit like, how many people did you visit the restaurant with and how many times have you visited the restaurant or its branches in the last 30 days.
- In the end, you are rewarded with a validation code Dairy Queen offers for your DQ feedback.
Dairy Queen Rewards
The Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey is an incentivized survey which offers exciting rewards to its customers who take the survey. The rewards can vary, but the most claimed reward is a DQfansurvey.com free dilly bar, an iconic choco bar ice cream. Apart from that, DQ coupons, gift cards, seasonal gift cards, promo cards, etc. are the other rewards given as a thank you gift to the survey participants.
The DQFanfeedback Free Dilly Bar winners are given a validation code that can only be redeemed at the restaurant where they had been and from where the receipt is. Also, the offer is valid for 30 days of the visit. Moreover, the offer is void if the code is copied, altered or transferred. Do note that there is no exemption from the applicable taxes.
Rules and Regulations for DQfansurvey Feedback
|Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey or DQ Fan Feedback
|Receipt Validity Period
|Survey Coupon Validity Period
|30 days after visit
|Dairy Queen coupons for free Dilly Bar
|One survey per receipt per person
Check out these Dairy Queen survey rules and know if you are eligible to participate in the survey.
- The gift coupon or validation codes are one-time-usable and cannot be transferred or forfeited.
- Tampering the offer codes for other items not under the rewards section is not allowed.
- The participant must be 18 years or older to participate in DQ Fan Survey
- A valid phone number under their name.
What Questions They Ask in DQ Fan Survey?
Below given are the types of questions you may face in the DQ survey for free dilly bar
- How satisfactory was your last visit to DQ restaurant?
- How easy do you feel is the User Interface of the official Dairy Queen app?
- How likely would you recommend visiting Dairy Queen to your friends and relatives?
- Where the staff friendly and responsive to you? Did they make any recommendations?
- How clean was the restaurant in general?
- How quick was the order? Did it have the appropriate temperature?
- How many times have you visited Dairy Queen in the last 30 days?
- Do you visit alone or with your acquaintances? Answer how many people you visit with.
- Did the DQ team member recommend you any specific dish? Did you try it? If you did, was it worth it?
About Dairy Queen Restaurant
Dairy Queen is an American fast-food chain of restaurants, also famous for its soft-serve ice-creams; it was founded on 22 June 1940 by John Fremont McCullough in Joliet, Illinois, United States. Its early products used to be only ice cream, especially soft-serve ice cream. Dairy Queen’s parent company is International Dairy Queen, Inc. (IDQ).
Dairy Queen had more than 6,400 locations in 27 countries by the end of 2014, including more than 1,400 from outside the United States and Canada. Its subsidiary companies are DQ Orange Julius, DQ Grill & Chill, and Texas Country Foods. The company is worth 3.64 million dollars. Its headquarters are in Bloomington, Minnesota, the United States, the largest outlet in the country. Since 1 January 2018, Troy Bader has been the CEO of Dairy Queens.
Dairy Queen Customer Support
|(952) 830-0200, 1-866-793-7582
|American Dairy Queen Corporation
8000 Tower, Suite 700
8331 Norman Center Drive
Bloomington, MN 55437
|Edina, Minnesota, US
|Dairy Queen Hours
|9:00 AM-9:00 PM
|DQ Hours for Customer Support
|Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
|Dairy Queen Near Me
Frequently Answered Questions
What does DQ mean?
DQ means Dairy Queen.
What time does Dairy Queen open?
Generally, DQ restaurants open around 9:00 am.
What time does Dairy Queen close?
Dairy Queen close around 9:00 PM.
Who owns Dairy Queen?
Dairy Queen’s parent company is International Dairy Queen, Inc. (IDQ).
How to find DQ near me?
You can find nearest DQ using the store locator https://dqtexas.com/store-locator/.
What Is A Dilly Bar At Dairy Queen?
Dilly bar is the DQ’s version of a chocobar ice-cream.
When is free cone day at DQ?
This year, free cone day at DQ is on March 21st.
How much are dilly bars at Dairy Queen?
A single dilly bar at Dairy Queen costs around 2.43 USD.
How many calories are in a Dairy Queen dilly bar?
A Dairy Queen dilly bar has 240 calories.
What do I get for completing a Dairy Queen survey?
You will get a free DQ Dilly Bar or Dairy Queen cake coupons for completing the survey.
Where is the survey code for Dairy Queen?
The Dairy Queen feedback survey code is printed on your receipt.
Why did Dairy Queen get rid of the DQ rewards app?
The reason is not disclosed. It may be due to less turnover.
What rewards can you redeem at DQ?
You can redeem gift cards, coupons, free-gift validation codes at DQ.
How to find Dairy Queen Gift Card balance?
You can visit https://www.dairyqueen.com/en-us/gift-cards-and-gear/ to check DQ gift card balance.
Where to buy DQ gift cards?
You can buy online at their website, at Walmart, Amazon, etc.
Where is the pin on a Dairy Queen gift card?
It is printed right on the face of the gift card.
How do I get a free blizzard from Dairy Queen?
After downloading the DQ app, you can login and claim your free blizzard from the ‘Deals and Rewards’ section.
Are Dairy Queens closing?
After a franchisee filed for bankruptcy, about 29 Dairy Queen outlets would close as of 2017.
Dairy Queen conducts this official survey to improve its services and uncover consumers’ issues when visiting DQ establishments and offers you DQ fan feedback free dilly bar. The data collected will be used to improve the organization’s reputation by providing outstanding services compared to what its competitors offer.