SpartanNash is giving a chance to its customers to answer a few simple questions in mygroceryfeedback.com Guest Experience Survey and get an entry into the draw to win a $100 SpartanNash gift card. The survey entry is online and is aimed at gathering genuine feedback from the customers for the betterment of the stores and improvement of customer satisfaction. The survey is designed for the customers to participate easily and get rewarded in return.
The customers’ opinions are considered through an easy and time-saving online survey. My grocery survey satisfies the customers because it shows how much they are valued. Their experience and suggestions at the stores can be heard through the surveys and, in turn, introduce modifications to the stores. Therefore, the questions should be answered with utmost honesty and sincerity.
What you Require for SpartanNash Survey?
Following are the required elements to participate in the SpartanNash survey:
- Knowledge of either the English language or the Spanish language at the basic level.
- Receipt of SpartanNash store.
- Good internet connection.
- An electronic device (laptop, PC, mobile, or tablet) in good working condition.
How to Complete Mygroceryfeedback Survey?
To participate in the Mygroceryfeedback survey online, the participant has to follow the following procedure:
- Go to a SpartanNash store, buy an item, and do not forget to take the receipt.
- Visit the official website of the SpartanNash Guest Experience Survey www.mygroceryfeedback.com
- Enter the survey code from the receipt in the box, click the ‘Start’ button, and you will be redirected to survey page.
- You will be asked to fill in the information regarding the visiting date and date.
- Answer the survey questions honestly and submit your responses.
- You might get lucky and win a SpartanNash gift card worth $100.
SpartanNash Sweepstakes Without Purchase
A person wanting an entry in SpartanNash Sweepstakes can easily do so online or offline. There is no need for any purchase.
For offline entry, print your full name, street address, phone number, email address and date of birth on a “3*5” piece of paper and mail it in a self-addressed, stamped envelope to- C/O SpartanNash, “THE TCHIBO Sweepstakes”, 850 76th SW PO Box 8700, Grand Rapids, MI 49518-8700.
SpartanNash Guest Survey Rewards
The participants will get a chance to enter into the SpartanNash Sweepstakes and try their luck to win a $100 gift card.
Eligibilities for SpartanNash Feedback Survey
|SpartanNash Guest Experience Survey
|Receipt Validity Period
|Survey Coupon Validity Period
|$100 SpartanNash gift card
|Only one entry per receipt
Points to remember before participating in the SpartanNash feedback survey:
- The minimum age requirement is 18 years and people below 18 years cannot participate in the SpartanNash customer survey.
- The survey is open only to the legal residents of the United States of America or Washington D.C.
- It is not available in Florida and Rhode Island.
- Thirty prizes of $100 SpartanNash gift card each will be awarded each month based on drawings.
- Employees and their families of SpartanNash or FG, its clients, affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies, are not eligible to win.
Questions you Come Across in My Grocery Feedback Survey?
The participant in the customer survey has to answer the questions related to ratings of the experience they have while shopping at a SpartanNash store. You may come across the following types of questions:
- Rating your overall experience regarding the customer service, products, and services.
- Providing feedback on services, management and cleanliness.
About SpartanNash Company
SpartanNash is an America-based food distributor and grocery store retailer. It is headquartered in Byron Center, Michigan. The Grand Rapids Wholesale Grocery Company, founded in 1917, evolved as Spartans Stores in 1957, and then Spartans Stores and Nash Finch collaborated in 2013 to form the SpartanNash Company. In December 2018, they acquired Martin’s Super Market, based in South Bend, Indiana.
SpartanNash operates in nine states with more than 145 stores. These states are Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. It offers a wide range of private label grocery brands, which includes grocery, frozen, dairy, meat, deli, produce, bakery, general merchandise, health care, and beauty care.
|P.O. Box 8700, Grand Rapids, MI- 49518-8700
|850 76th St SW, Byron Centre, Michigan, United States
|Monday- Friday : 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Saturday- Sunday : 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
|24 hours a day
|SpartanNash Near Me
Frequently Asked Questions
How many stores does SpartanNash have?
There are more than 145 SpartanNash stores in nine states.
Where is SpartanNash located?
SpartanNash store locations are in Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin with its headquarters in Michigan.
Who is the CEO of SpartanNash company?
Currently, the CEO of SpartanNash is Tony B. Sarsam.
What are rewards for taking part in www.mygroceryfeedback.com?
The reward is a gift card from SpartanNash worth $100.
Why my grocery feedback page not working for me?
It might work on a PC but if it still doesn’t, contact the SpartanNash team on 800-451-8500.
Who owns SpartanNash?
Currently, the CEO and President of SpartanNash is Tony B. Sarsam and it was founded with the collaboration of Nash Finch Company and Spartan Stores.
SpartanNash ensures the availability of fresh groceries and essentials in an American household. It has come up with a way to improve its performance by welcoming its customers’ valuable and honest feedback and suggestions through SpartanNash stores survey at mygroceryfeedback.com with a few simple questions related to rating the overall experience at the SpartanNash store. In return, they will get a chance to win a $100 SpartanNash gift card.