Tell Aldi is a guest/customer satisfaction survey organized by Aldi to learn about customers’ experience at the store and, understand their requirements, put those requirements to work. By taking part in this simple tell aldi us survey, you are helping Aldi to collect data about customer reviews and note the changes to be made. Thus you are also being a part of Aldi’s progress, which will in turn, ensure that the company keeps providing more excellent services as possible with every change they bring in! This www.tellaldi.us survey is also a direct chance to enter the sweepstakes and win rewards like a $100 gift card. So Get Started!
Tellaldi US Survey Prerequisites
- They provided the receipt at the store while billing, as this receipt has the survey code.
- Excellent knowledge of language English or Spanish.
- Customers must be able to recall their recent experiences to provide honest answers to the questions.
- A phone/laptop/desktop with an uninterrupted internet connection is needed as the Tellaldi us survey is online.
- A valid email id and contact details is must for tellaldi.us survey.
What is the Process to Join www.Tellaldi.Us Survey Online?
- First, Visit the Aldi official survey website by clicking on this link https://www.tellaldi.us/
- Choose between the languages according to your preference, either Spanish or English.
- You are supposed to enter your survey code, time and date as mentioned in your receipt.
- Once the login is successful, you will enter the Survey questions page, and they expect you to answer some basic questions regarding your experience at Aldi.
- You are supposed to describe your answer as and when needed or write comments.
- Now, you have an option to enter the Sweepstakes; if you are eligible and interested, you can enter.
- Note: if you enter the sweepstakes, they will ask you for contact details to inform you if you win.
- You can submit the Tellaldi.us survey and exit if you don’t wish to enter the Sweepstakes.
How To Enter Aldi Sweepstakes?
They organize Aldi Sweepstakes meticulously for the benefit of entrants, and one will be able to earn a $100 gift card after winning the sweepstakes. and Requirements for participating in sweepstakes,
- One must be of age 18 and above.
- People must not relate an entrant to Aldi as an employee, sponsor, immediate relative, etc.
- An entrant must be one of the legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia
There are two ways one can enter the Sweepstakes :
- By filling in the survey (follow the steps mentioned above to take the survey)
- Here a purchase is required.
- By taking alter the method of participation, that is, you can take a handprint copy of your details and mail it to 625 Panorama Trail, Suite
- 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
- Purchase is not required.
How To Get Aldi Rewards?
Aldi is conducting a feedback survey for customers. Participating will give one a chance to enter sweepstakes, and if lucky, aldi survey winners will get a $100 aldi reward card as the prize and be eligible for a free entry to Aldi.
So, take the aldi customer satisfaction survey to enjoy these Aldi Rewards benefits and keep visiting Aldi.
Tellaldi Survey US Rules and Regulations
|Survey Name||Tell Aldi Survey|
|Receipt Validity Period||7 days|
|Survey Coupon Validity Period||7 days|
|Rewards||$100 gift card|
|Survey Limit||One entry per receipt|
- The aldi survey code on receipt is valid only for 7 days.
- One must take the Tellaldi survey us within seven days of purchase.
- A single customer can use only once one survey code.
What Questions Do They Ask in Aldi Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- What are the other benefits of the Tell Aldi Survey?
- What is the net income of Aldi?
- The Aldi feedback survey page is not working; what to do?
- Is the Aldi gift card earned transferrable?
- Can I exchange the Aldi gift cards for money?
- What are other ways to enter sweepstakes?
- When were the last sweepstakes arranged at Aldi?
- Who won the recent sweepstake of Aldi?
About Aldi Supermarket Company
Aldi stands for “Albrecht Discount”. It is a discount supermarket chain owned by two German families, which has over 10,000 stores in around 20 countries and brings in an approximate turnover of more than $50 billion. Karl and Theo Albrecht brothers 1946 founded the Aldi chain with the headquarters in Essen, Germany (Aldi Nord).
The ultimate goal of Aldi is to provide the best quality products at the lowest possible prices, which makes them famous in the Industry.
Aldi Contact Information
|Contact Number||(800) 325-7894, 0800 042 0800|
|Headquarters Address||Essen, Germany (Aldi Nord)|
|Working Hours||Monda to Sunday 9 AM to 9 PM|
|Support Hours||Monday to Saturday – 8 AM to 8 PM|
|Aldi Near Me||https://www.aldi.us/stores/|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why tellaldi.us not working for me?
Telllaldi.us works fine always but if you are facing some, you might have exceeded the limit of entry or there must be some issue with internet connection, please retry.
Does Aldi take coupons?
No, It doesn’t take any Aldi coupons, to know more visit aldi official website https://www.aldi.us/
Is the 75 dollar Aldi coupon survey real?
No, the team Aldi has confirmed that the aldi $75 coupons were a scam. If you want more information visit aldi official website https://www.aldi.us/
Does Aldi do a survey and give chance of $100?
Yes, it does. All you have to do is take part in the survey and enter the sweepstakes to win a $100 gift card, which can be used on your next visit at the store as a discount. Moreover, if you want to know aldi gift card balance, visit https://www.aldi.us/en/about-aldi/gift-card-balance/
Is Aldi survey a hoax?
No it is not, survey aldi us results are basically to understand customer’s experience at the store and by taking a survey, you can also enter sweepstakes and win rewards.
How to provide Aldi feedback for product?
To provide Aldi feedback for a particular product, you can visit this link and fill the form related to product feedback.
Does Aldi have a rewards program?
As Aldi is already providing high-quality products at low price, there’s not much need for rewards, so they don’t particularly have a rewards program, but you can take part in sweepstakes to win rewards.
Does Aldi have a discount card or rewards card?
No, as of now, Aldi doesn’t have any discount card or rewards card.
Does Aldi have customer rewards?
No, as Aldi products are already at a low price, they don’t offer any rewards, but one can enter Aldi Sweepstakes to win rewards.
What time does Aldi close?
Closing Aldi hours are usually around 9 PM but it might slightly differ depending on the location of the store.
What time does Aldi open?
Aldi opens at 9 in the morning on all the days of a week and it might change slightly based on some occasions.
Who owns Aldi?
Aldi is owned by a German company called Albrecht Discounts.
Where is the nearest Aldi store?
If you want to find Aldi USA store location or some any other location, visit this store locator https://www.aldi.us/stores/ .
How to enter code for Aldi survey?
you are supposed to visit the survey link and enter the code in the code box as asked.
To conclude, Tellaldi.us is a customer satisfaction survey that aims to understand the customer’s experience at the store. Not just that, taking part in a survey is a quick way to enter sweepstakes where you can win rewards like a $100 aldi gift card. So take the survey now!
0 thoughts on “TellAldi Guest Satisfaction Survey @ www.Tellaldi.us – Win $100 Gift Card!”
buy naproxen 250mg sale buy generic omnicef over the counter purchase lansoprazole generic
Your comment is awaiting moderation.