Rite Aid, as a team, is a pharmacy chain known for the personal interest they show in their customer’s health and wellness; not just that, they also value the customer’s feedback and suggestions/reviews. Thus they want to understand customers’ opinions and experiences through a wecare.riteaid.com survey by Rite Aid which will not only help the team in bringing required changes but also gives a chance for the customers to enter the sweepstakes draw, and Rite Aid survey winners will be rewarded with $1000 gift card. So, without wasting a second, let’s get started with the survey!
Rite Aid Pharmacy Survey Requirements
Participants must fulfill the following requirements to participate in the Rite Aid Pharmacy survey:
- One must have the receipt provided at the store during payment, and this receipt has a survey code.
- You Must able to recall their recent Rite Aid experience at the store to give genuine feedback.
- The customer must be able to understand either English or Spanish.
- A phone/desktop/laptop with good internet is required for a better experience.
- A valid mail id and contact number are needed.
How to Finish WeCare.RiteAid.com Feedback?
For participating in the www.wecare.riteaid.com feedback survey online, the participant must follow the following steps:
- Visit the Rite Aid website by clicking on this link @ www.wecare.riteaid.com
- Enter the 16-digit survey code which is present on the receipt that was provided at the store.
Note that you can choose which language you want to continue, either English or Spanish.
- Click on “Start” to enter the survey page with some general questions regarding your Rite Aid customer experience at the store, and rate them as per your honest review.
- You can write the comments or explain your rite aid survey answers and suggestions as and when needed.
- You are given a choice about entering sweepstakes, you must fill in some personal information to enter the sweepstakes.
- If you don’t wish to enter the Rite Aid sweepstakes, you can submit the feedback and exit.
Rite Aid Sweepstakes
Yes, Rite Aid provides sweepstakes for their customers, and even for others interested in taking part in sweepstakes, one must follow all wecare.riteaid.com complete rules and regulations, and a lucky winner will get a $1000 gift card as a reward.
Rules For Entering The Rite Aid Sweepstakes,
- One should be a legal resident of any of the 50 states of the United States, including the District of Columbia.
- The age limit is 18 or above at entry of a particular sweepstake.
- Employees, Sponsors, Admins, or anyone related to Rite Aid are not eligible to enter the survey.
- One must enter valid information like name, age, email, contact details etc.
- No purchase is needed, nor does it increase the chances of winning.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Methods To Enter Riteaid Sweepstakes
There are three ways to enter the sweepstakes,
- By filling in the Rite aid customer satisfaction survey, choose the option to enter sweepstakes.
- By visiting the store, Entrants should request an “Entry Form” from the Rite Aid Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician. Then, complete all required fields of the Entry Form, including name, address, city, state, zip, phone, email and age range, as well as the store location, fill in, and mail to The Rite Aid Pharmacy Hero Contest, P.O. Box 7703, Melville, NY 11775-77
- Online: riteaid.com/pharmacyhero. Visit this website to fill in the required information and enter the sweepstakes.
For more detailed knowledge about sweepstakes, check this site, https://www.riteaid.com/legal/sweepstakes-info.
Rite Aid Rewards
Rite Aid is excited to receive satisfaction feedback surveys from their customers and also offer them a chance to enter sweepstakes and win a gift card worth $1000. Yes, you heard that right, Rite Aid rewards are always promising, and lucky customers can win a $1000 gift card by entering sweepstakes.
WeCare.RiteAid.com Complete Rules
|Survey Name||Wecare Rite Aid Feedback Survey|
|Receipt Validity Period||unlimited|
|Rewards||$1000 gift card|
|Survey Coupon Validity Period||unlimited|
|Survey Limit (How many surveys one can take per receipt)||One person per receipt.|
Another good news is that the survey receipt/survey code does not have an expiration date, but one code can be used only once to take the survey and answer Rite Aid Survey questions, it won’t be valid. So, take the survey at wecare.riteaid.com chance to win rewards!
Rite Aid Feedback Questions @ WeCare Riteaid Com Survey
In the wecare riteaid com survey, participants will answer the following types of questions:
- Have you lately visited one of our stores and had a pleasant experience?
- Rate the customer service of Rite Aid pharmacy.
- Are there any changes you recommend for our pharmacy?
- How likely would you recommend our stores to others?
- Is your experience improved compared to your previous visits?
- On a scale of 1-10, rate your opinion on the products’ quality.
- With 10 being the highest, rate your survey experience from 1-10.
About Rite Aid Pharmacy
Rite Aid is a corporate pharmacy company that is also one of the leading drug store chains that show personal interest in your health and wellness, is dedicated to developing sustainable business practices, and believes in good energy efficiency for both community and company. Currently, Walgreens owns approximately 1900 Rite Aid stores, with headquarters in Pennsylvania with 2500 chain stores associating 51000 employees. Rite Aid was formerly known as “Thrif D Discount Center,” founded in 1962 in Scranton, Pennsylvania, by Alex Grass. The company brings in around $2404 crores USD revenue as of 2021.
Rite Aid Customer Service
|Rite Aid Phone Number||1-800-748-3243|
|Rite Aid Headquarters Address||Camp hill, Pennsylvania, United States.|
|Rite Aid Hours||8 AM to 10 PM usually|
|Support Hours||Monday-Friday 8 AM to 8 PM|
Saturday 9:30 AM to 6 PM
|Near Me (Give Official Store Locator Link)||https://www.riteaid.com/locations/search.html|
Frequently Answer Questions
Who won 1000 dollars from the Rite Aid survey?
The lucky customers/participants of the Rite Aid Sweepstakes who participate in the survey and enter the sweepstakes win the 1000 dollars gift card from Rite Aid.
Why does the Rite Aid store survey site not work?
The survey site www storesurvey Rite Aid always works fine, but if you are still facing some issues, you can check with your internet-related problems, or it can be a server jam which will be resolved in a few hours.
What time does Rite Aid close?
Rite Aid is said to close usually by 10 PM, but it might differ slightly based on location and special occasions.
What time does Rite Aid open?
Rite Aid usually opens around 8 AM, but it may differ depending on the location of the store and on the special events.
Where’s the nearest Rite Aid?
You can locate the nearest store of Rite Aid using this link https://www.riteaid.com/locations/search.html.
Who owns Rite Aid?
Walgreens Boot Alliance owns around 1900 stores of Rite Aid.
What gift cards does Rite Aid sell?
Gift cards are available in entertainment, electronics, gaming, and more, including top brands like Vanilla Visa, Google play, Ebay etc.
How many Rite Aid stores are there?
There are around 2500 stores of Rite Aid in 17 States, which makes it one of the nation’s leading drugstores.
How to get Rite Aid survey coupon codes?
You can get Rite Aid coupon codes by visiting https://www.riteaid.com/coupons/ and also you can get Rite Aid discount codes online from third party sites like retailmenot, groupon etc.,
How to check Rite Aid gift card balance?
To find Rite Aid gift cards balance, go to https://wbiprod.storedvalue.com/WBI/lookupservlet?language=en and enter your card number.
To conclude, The wecare.riteaid.com survey is a free platform for the customers to provide genuine feedback about their experience at the Rite Aid store. By doing so, one can stand a chance to enter sweepstakes which might lead you to win a $1000 gift card as a reward, and by giving your Rite Aid feedback in a 2 minutes survey, you are helping the Rite Aid team to understand customer opinions and bring in the changes as needed.