Weis Markets is a well-known food retail chain based in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. The company conducts Weisfeedback, a survey open to all of its customers. The Weis Customer Satisfaction Survey helps the company increase customer satisfaction by getting a clear view of their strengths and weaknesses and helps them to focus on the latter effectively.
It assures that all clients have an outstanding quality experience through its Weisfeedback survey. Consumers can easily share their views on the company’s various policies and rate all products and services depending on their level of contentment. They can log on to its website and leave honest and unbiased feedback to win 100 reward points or $10 coupon, or a Weis free turkey!
Weis Feedback Survey Requirements
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for the Weisfeedback survey. It is the minimum legal age in the US to participate in any public survey.
- This opinion rewards survey is only open to bona fide permanent residents of the United States of America.
- A recent payment receipt from a Weis Markets store or branch is required to give feedback.
- Participants should have an electronic device like a smartphone, laptop, PC or tablet with which the participant answers the Weis feedback survey.
- A valid email address of the participant is required to which the rewards will be sent.
- A stable internet connection with no VPNs turned on.
- Participants should have a basic knowledge of English.
- Lastly, applicants must devote 5-10 minutes to work.
How To Enter Weis Markets Feedback Online?
- The Weis markets customer survey is only available in online mode.
- Log on to the Weis Markets official survey website through your device – www.weisfeedback.com
- Now, you have to fill the location, reward card number, date and time. Based on your recent purchase receipt.
- Then, click start so you will be asked the survey questions.
- Answer the questions with an honest intent. The questions will be, how many times have you visited the Weis store in the last 30 days? Also, how many stores have you visited besides the Weis store in the same timeline and what is its name? What was the main purpose of visiting the Weis store? What do you value the most at our store? Are you a Weis Club card member? Did you speak to the associates at different aisles of the store? Would you like to share your story of visiting our store?
- Lastly, you will be asked to enter details like your name, gender, email address, age group, and how many people live in your household. Your annual household income.
- After entering all the details in Weis Markets feedback, press ‘Submit.’
- It will record your response to the Weisfeedback survey, and they will give you Weis coupons, which you can show to the cashier to redeem exciting benefits.
How To Earn Weis Rewards?
The survey is an incentivized review to the participants, which means completing it will send a consumer scurrying to grab prizes. As a result, they will give participants Weis Rewards as a discount coupons. Alternatively, they can get 100 points once they’ve finished their Weis market survey. Gift cards or free 100 points are samples of rewards that customers can use to save money on new Weis Markets purchases.
It’s essential to know that it can only use reward points in Weis stores and not in any other stores or outlets. Customers should make purchases to avail their coupons and get discounts after completing Weis rewards survey.
Basic Rules of Weis Markets Survey
|Survey Name||Weis Customer Satisfaction Survey or Weisfeedback|
|Receipt Validity Period||7 Days|
|Rewards||100 Reward points or discount coupons|
|Survey Limit (How many surveys one can take per receipt)||One survey per receipt per week|
- Only individuals who have purchased in one of Weis stores and have obtained a receipt are eligible to participate in this poll.
- All Weis Markets survey questions are objective, and the participants are only required to choose certain options.
- Participants should not be working at any place in Weis, nor should they have a close relative working there.
- Since coupons are non-transferable, only the person who completed the Weis feedback com survey can win the prizes, and that individual can only use them.
Questions Asked in Weis Customer Survey
- Here are the few Weis customer survey sample questions :
- Have you recently visited one of our stores and found it enjoyable?
- What was the main purpose of visiting the Weis store?
- For whom did you make the purchase, and for whom do you usually do it?
- How often have you visited Weis Markets stores, and where have you visited them? Choose from the options below.
- How well organised was the store?
- Rate us based on the friendliness of staff members.
- How clean were our stores?
- Are you a Weis Club card member?
- Would you like to share your story of visiting our store?
- If you have shopped online through Weis2Go, how quick was the delivery? Was it as promised?
- How much will you recommend to Weis stores to your family and friends? Please rate us on the scale.
About Weis Markets Company
Weis Markets is a Mid-Atlantic food retail chain headquartered in Sunbury, Pennsylvania. They previously knew it as Weis Pure Foods, founded by Sigmund and Harry Weis in 1912. The Weis brothers quickly expanded their business, opening dozens of small in-town shops across central Pennsylvania. By 1933, their business had grown to 115 locations across 15 counties in central Pennsylvania. Weis altered their store format when the supermarket business evolved to larger, self-service outlets. According to the company’s most recent financial filings, Weis Markets’ current revenue (TTM) is $4.22 billion. It employs around 23000 people across 196 outlets.
Weis Customer Service Details
|Weis Phone number||1-866-999-9347|
|Headquarters and Mail Address||Weis Markets, Inc. 1000 South Second Street. PO Box 471. Sunbury, Pennsylvania 17801.|
|Weis hours (Working)||7 am to 8 pm|
|Support Hours||Mon-Fri 8.00am to 6.30pm, Sat & Sun 8am to 4.30 pm.|
|Near Me (Give Official Store Locator Link)||https://www.weismarkets.com/stores|
Frequently Asked Questions
What time does Weis close?
Weis usually closes at 8 pm, However, timings will vary depends upon the location.
When does Weis open?
Every day, the activity of Weis Markets begins at 7 a.m. On Tuesdays, however, all of this brand’s locations open at 6 a.m. for elderly people.
Where is the Weis survey code located?
They displayed the survey code for Weis Markets in the lower left corner of each purchase receipt. You can refer to the sample receipt shown on the opening Weisfeedback survey page.
Do Weis double coupons?
Effective February 20, 2022, Weis will no longer double the manufacturer’s coupons.
Who owns Weis markets?
Weis Markets are owned by Harry and Sigmund Weis. Although the company is publicly listed, they still own around 65% of its share.
How many stores does Weis markets have?
Weis Markets has 196 locations across the United States.
How to check the Weis gift card balance?
You can check the Weis gift cards balance on Weis’s official website-https://www.weismarkets.com/gift-cards/product/weis-gift-cards/704052
Or its an app. You can also call on this number-1-866-999-9347 and ask your query.
What gift cards does Weis sell?
Weis Markets offers a variety of gift cards, as well as third-party cards. Amazon, Hallmark, iTunes, and other well-known third-party gift cards are examples. It offers gift cards in denominations of $10, $20, $25, $50, and $100.
What can I get with my Weis points?
Customers who accumulate 100 points are eligible for discounts at Weis Gas’ N Go gas stations, as well as affiliated Sheetz, Mirabito, High’s, and Carroll Motor Fuels locations, where they can save up to ten cents per gallon.
Does Weis have a senior discount?
Yes. It offers a discount called Weis $10 off coupon on all products to senior citizens over the age of 60 every Tuesday. Elders over 60 just need to show a valid ID card to be eligible for such benefits.
As one of the largest retailing companies in the United States, Weis Markets prioritises customer happiness. The feedback given by its customers in the Weis e survey is of the utmost importance as it is the only way that helps them to focus on their weaknesses and work on them with sheer clarity.