Whataburger has come up with their survey website introducing the Whataburger Survey to gather information about their own services and products from their customers.
They ask you to spend some time out of your busy schedule and take the survey to tell them what you like and dislike about their services. You can tell them about your experience and satisfaction with their food items, services – both online and in-store, their staff behaviours and the ambience they provide. If you are not a frequent customer of Whataburger, this might be your golden chance to grab a free burger just by participating in the feedback survey. Keep reading more to know everything about the Whataburger review survey.
Important Requirements to Enter Whataburger Experience Survey
Now, you would need the following things to attempt the Whataburger experience survey:
- A computer or smartphone with a good internet connection.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish to understand the questions.
- A valid survey code not older than 3 days to enter the survey questionnaire.
How to Complete Whataburger Visit Survey @ www.whataburgervisit.com Online?
There is only an online process to enter into the Whataburger visit Survey. Follow the given steps one by one to get your free burger after taking the survey:
- The very first step for free Whataburger survey would be to visit the website, which is https://www.whataburgervisit.com/.
- The page will have boxes for the What a burger survey code to be entered as per the given instructions. In case you are confused about which code to enter, refer to the hyperlinks provided on the page.
- Honestly answer all the questions regarding your experience in the recent visit and details about the food, staff, cleanliness and ambience of their restaurant.
- All of the questions would be multiple choice questions while some would be simple rating options too.
- After the questionnaire is completed, you would be required to enter your valid email ID after which you receive the Whataburger Survey Validation Code which you have to write down and show on your visit at the counter for a free burger.
Whataburger has many ways to reward its regular and loyal customers. One of the ways is through their point system. The more you visit or order food from them, the more you accumulate points which can be redeemed anytime before the points expire. These points can be used to get free burgers or sandwiches on your next purchase – whether in-restaurant or online.
The code provided after the www Whataburger com survey makes you eligible to get a free burger from a list of rewards given by the restaurant to choose from. You can redeem this burger upon the purchase of medium fries and a medium cold drink at their restaurant or through their online app. This Whataburger coupon code cannot be clubbed with other offers available in the online app. It cannot be exchanged for cash or balance in a Whataburger gift cards. You can redeem your free burger anytime before 30 days of the code generation i.e., the code expires after 30 days.
Whataburger Customer Survey Overview
|Whataburger Customer Survey
|Receipt Validity Period
|3 days from date of issue
|Whataburger Coupon Validity Period
|30 days after taking survey
|Free burger on next visit
|One per receipt, per person
Conditions For Www Whataburger Visit Com Survey
The survey has the following conditions for you to be eligible to take www whataburger visit com survey:
- 18 years and above age – rule
- Legal citizens of the United States – Rule
- One survey attempt with one receipt of a person
- Survey invitation should not be older than 3 days from date of issue
- One survey attempt in a month for a person
- Employees, staff members or their family and relatives are not allowed to take the survey.
Whataburger Survey Questions @ whataburgervisit com
Whataburger survey questions which you might face in the whatburgervisit com survey are listed below:
- The first question asked is the type of visit you paid at Whataburger.
- Then rate your overall satisfaction with their services.
- Answer if you have the Whataburger app downloaded on your mobile.
- Select the mode of how you used the mobile app before your visit.
- Now, you would be asked to rate your satisfaction with the portion of food ordered, the temperature of the item served, how easy is the mobile app to use, the taste of food, the ease of unpackaging your order and the time it took to serve you after checking in.
- Again rate your satisfaction with the ease of entering the parking lot, variety of the menu, cleanliness of the restroom, cleanliness of the sitting area of the restaurant, the accuracy of your order and how the restaurant looks from the outside.
- Once more rate satisfaction with the availability of parking spaces, the ease of ordering, the friendliness of the employees, the convenience of your experience and the overall value for money paid.
- Answer if you faced any problems during that visit and in the mobile app.
- Now, rate the likelihood that you might recommend the mobile app to a friend or family member, you might return to the same shop the next month and if you might recommend this shop to someone.
- Answer if you were greeted inside the restaurant, if an employee bring you a try of salt, pepper and ketchup, if you were offered to have a drink refill during your meal, if a manager was around during your visit and if you were thanked for visiting.
- How many people did you order food for?
- Choose the reason you preferred to dine in instead of using the drive-thru.
- What is the primary item you ordered for yourself?
- Choose the burger you ordered.
- Rate the likelihood that you would get the same burger on your next visit.
- Answer if you ordered a kid’s meal and what was the order.
- Would you order the same kid’s meal again next time?
- Did you order the breakfast burger?
- Did you order the Buffalo Ranch Chicken Strip Sandwich? If yes, how did it taste and look?
- Would you likely order the sandwich again in your next visit?
- Choose the range of time you had to wait to get your order ready.
- How far did you travel to visit this particular Whataburger restaurant?
- Including this visit, how many times did you visit Whataburger?
- How many times have you used the mobile app in the past month?
- Finally, at the end of the questionnaire, you would be asked for details like your zip code, if the cashier asked if you are a winner or if you follow Whataburger social media.
- They would ask permission if you want to get promotional news from the website.
- Lastly, you will have to enter your email and finally be given your free burger validation code which you need to write down on the receipt to redeem on your next visit.
Whataburger is a Texas-based fast-food chain of restaurants that specialises in burgers, chicken, fries, shakes and many more. Started Business in 1950 by Harmon Dobson, Whataburger now stands with a staggering 800+ restaurant and Whataburger drive-thru’s all across the southern U.S. like Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, and other such states. Starting with a vision of their founder that they would make the biggest 5-inch bread burger, Whataburger now sells beyond just beef burgers.
Their menu is always crammed with flavourful and juicy fast food items, burgers with different meat and fish patties, fresh and grilled sandwiches, fries, beverages, salads, crispy onion rings, and hot pies and many more delicacies. Now, Whataburger is run by the Dobson family and has a great preference among customers in the southern U.S. After success in their restaurant chain business, they have started business in the apparel market, kids’ clothes, grocery stores and gift and accessories departmental stores across different states in the U.S. They provide extensive services through their mobile app too.
Whataburger Contact Details
|210 476 6000
|PO Box 791990
San Antonio, TX 78279
|Whatabrands LLC, 300 Concord Plaza Dr., San Antonio, Texas, U.S. – 78216
|Customer Service Website
|Customer Service Number
|210 496 4000 / 972 756 0096
|Customer Support Hours
|Whataburger Restaurants Near Me
Who owns Whataburger?
Whataburger is owned by the Dobson family. The founder’s grandson is the current CEO of the company.
Where is the closest Whataburger?
You can find your closest Whataburger by mentioning your zip code on their locator website here (https://locations.whataburger.com/search.html).
How to send Whataburger complaints?
You can complain about Whataburger foods and services by visiting their official website and making a complaint online. You can also call their customer care number = 210 496 4000 / 972 756 0096 or send them a mail at the address = PO Box 791990, San Antonio, TX 78279.
Is a survey important to Whataburger?
A survey is conducted to gather information about what improvement they can further provide in their services. It is important to conduct a survey to get to know what their customers think about their foods, services and restaurants.
Can you use Whataburger survey codes whenever?
If you have a Whataburger survey code, you can use it within 3 days from the date of issue.
Why isn’t the Whataburger survey working?
There might be some technical issues from their side or an internet problem on your side which can cause an interruption in the Whataburger survey process.
Can you do the Whataburger survey after 3 days?
No, the survey invitation expires after 3 days.
What is Whataburger closing time?
Whataburger does not have a closing time as they operate 24*7.
What time does Whataburger open?
Whataburger does not have an opening time as they operate 24*7.
Does Whataburger have a senior discount?
Yes. At certain locations, Whataburger gives a 10% discount to customers over 55 years of age. While some locations provide this discount to customers over 62 years of age.
How to get Whataburger Coupons?
To get the best deals sent straight to your inbox, you can sign up for Whataburger’s Offers.com’s newsletter. You’ll be able to stay on top of the latest and greatest offerings from Offers.com, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
What is the popular items in Whataburger Menu?
The most popular items in Whataburger menu are Jalapeño & Cheese Whataburger, Whatachick’n Strips, Hot Apple Pie, Whatachick’n Sandwich, Chicken Fajita Taco, Onion Rings, Cinnamon Roll, French Fries.
How many Whataburger locations are there?
As of now, there are 905 Whataburger locations in the United States. The state with the most Whataburger locations is Texas, with 712 locations, which is 78% of all Whataburger locations in America.
Whataburger gives you the golden opportunity to express your views and give them your feedback about their foods and services through this survey. Do not miss the chance to tell them what improvements they need in their menu and services. Participate in the Whataburger Feedback Survey by following the mentioned steps above and get your free burger.