Raising Cane’s is a popular fast-food retail chain all over America. It offers its customers a chance to win free Cane’s for a year. The customer has to enter the Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey online through www.raisingcanes.com/survey or by mail. All you have to do is fill in the essential details, and answer a few simple questions so that the customer services provided by Raising Cane’s. This can be improved and stand a chance to win free canes for a year as reward card that would ensure free products from Cane’s that can be redeemed at Raising Cane’s. The company cares about the customers’ suggestions and feedback and wants to collect data regarding the stores’ performance through this online survey.
Raising Cane’s Franchise Survey Requirements
The following are the requirements of the Raising Cane’s franchise survey for someone who wishes to participate:
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- A recent receipt from the Raising Cane’s with a survey code.
- Good connection to the internet.
- A working electronic device such as a phone, laptop, computer, or tablet.
How to Join Raising Cane’s Survey?
A person wishing to enter the Raising Cane’s survey online needs to follow the following steps:
- Visit the nearest Raising Cane’s and receive a receipt with the survey code.
- Go to the Raising Cane’s official survey website www.raisingcanes.com/survey.
- Select your preferred language, English or Spanish.
- Enter the 16- digit survey code from the receipt and click the ‘Start’ button.
- On the next page, click the ‘Begin Survey’ Button and enter your purchase amount. Then, click the ‘Next’ Button.
- Answer all those questions sincerely and submit your response. After answering the questions, enter your details- Gender, age group, ethnicity, household income, and contact information.
- Give your confirmation if you want to enter into monthly drawings to win free Cane’s for a year.
- Wait for the luck to be in your favour to win the survey prize.
Raising Cane’s Sweepstakes
To enter the Raising Cane’s Sweepstakes, the participant must write their complete name, phone number, email address, and category on a “3*5” piece of paper and put it in a business envelope. The letter should be mailed to Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winner’s List, P.O Box 278, Woodbridge, NJ 07095. Only one entry per mail is allowed, and multiple entries would not be considered. The entries have to be entered personally and not mechanically printed. One winner will be selected monthly through all the Sweepstakes entries and will be rewarded with 52 reward cards for the whole year.
Raising Cane’s Rewards
The reward of Raising Cane’s Chicken fingers survey is a chance to Win Free Canes For A Year. It’s a great way to win gift cards from Raising Cane’s for the customers and a good initiative to show that the customers are valued for providing their time and valuable feedback to help improve the customer services of the stores. The coupons are not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, and cannot be re-assigned or substituted. The winners will be responsible for their reward cards, and Raising Cane’s will not take responsibility for lost or stolen cards.
Regulations for Raising Cane’s Feedback Survey
|Survey Name||Raising Cane’s Guest Survey|
|Receipt Validity Period||3 days|
|Survey Coupon Validity Period||30 days|
|Rewards||Free Cane’s for a Year Reward Card|
|Survey Limit||One survey per receipt|
Points to remember before entering the Raising Cane’s feedback survey:
- Participant needs to be at least 18 years of age. People younger than 18 years cannot participate in the survey.
- Person must be a legal resident of any 50 United States.
- The receipt must be available with the customer while redeeming the offer at the store.
- Employees and staff members are not eligible to participate in www.raisingcanes.com/survey.
- Coupon can only be redeemed at the participating Raising Cane’s stores.
Questions Asked in Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
The entrant of the Raising Cane’s customer satisfaction survey has to rate and answer the following types of questions in www.raisingcanes.com/survey
- How often do you visit Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers?
- When was your first visit to Raising Cane’s?
- How often do you visit other fast food restaurants?
- What did you order at Raising Cane’s?
- Rate your overall satisfaction experience with the Raising Cane’s Restaurant.
- Satisfaction with the value for money paid.
- Rate your satisfaction with the cleanliness, service, behavior of the employees, and quality of food.
- Time taken to receive the Raising Cane’s delivery .
- What do you love the most about Raising Cane’s?
- How did you hear first about Raising Cane’s?
- Inquiry about any promotions or special events.
- Enter the additional comments if you have any.
About Raising Cane’s Restaurant
Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers or Raising Cane’s or Cane’s is a fast- food restaurant chain specializing in chicken fingers all over America. It was founded by Todd Graves and Craig Silvey on 28th August, 1996 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It is headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US. There are around 600 locations spread across the United States, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. Raising Cane’s serves Chicken Fingers, French Fries, Coleslaw, Cane’s Sauce, Texas toast and Soft drinks. The mascot of Raising Cane’s was the original dog of Graves, a yellow Labrador. The company has currently employees 3,100 people, approximately. This is all about Raising Cane’s History.
Reach Out Raising Cane’s @
|Mailing Address||6800 Bishop Rd., Plano, TX 75024|
|Headquarters Address||100 North Street #802, Baton Rouge, LA 70802, USA|
|Raising Cane’s Hours||Sunday-Thursday : 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM|
Friday & Saturday : 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
|Support Hours||Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 9:00PM |
Saturday – Sunday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
|Raising Cane’s Near Me||www.raisingcanes.com/locations/|
Frequently Asked Questions
What Time Does Raising Cane’s Close?
Raising Cane’s closes at 12 AM Mid-night on Friday and Saturday, and on remaining days it opens till 11 AM.
What Time Does Raising Cane’s Open?
Raising Cane’s stores opens at 10 AM from Sunday to Thursday and on Friday and Saturday the stores open at 12 AM.
Raising Cane’s Locations near me?
Go through this link to find www.raisingcanes.com/locations/
Where Did Raising Cane’s Originate?
Raising Cane’s was founded by Todd Graves in 1996 in Baton Rouge, LA.
Why No Raising Cane’s In Florida?
Raising Cane’s opened their first restaurant in Florida in February 2022.
Who Sells Raising Cane’s Gift Cards?
Raising Cane’s sells gift cards at their official website https://raisingcanesgear.com/collections/gift-cards
How To Activate Raising Cane’s Gift Card?
Pick up a new card and ask any of Raising Cane’s crew member to activate the gift card.
How to find Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers Near Me?
Raising Cane’s Fingers Near me locator www.raisingcanes.com/locations/
How to check Raising Cane’s Gift Card Balance?
To check Raising Cane’s gift card balance go through this link https://raisingcanes.wgiftcard.com/rbc/raisingcanes
Raising Cane’s has come up with a way to gather customer feedback at www.raisingcanes.com/survey to improve the stores. It is through entering the Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey offline or online, answering the survey questions genuinely and sincerely. In return, the participants could win 52 Raising Cane’s reward cards for the whole year.