Do you want to take part in the Gordon Food Service Customer Survey? This is an online survey meant to determine the level of satisfaction with the quality of their food and services among their valued customers. They want customers to share their positive or negative impressions through gfsstore.com/survey. It allows them to assess how effectively the company operates and whether it meets customers’ needs.
GFS survey also aids the company in determining the cleanliness, quality, and price of its products, as well as the availability of customer service. It helps the company to tailor its services to the needs of its customers. After completing the www GFSstore com survey, you will get the chance to enter into sweepstakes to win a $500 a cash reward.
What do You Need for GFSstore/Survey?
- A valid Gordon Food Service Store receipt from a recent purchase
- Basic English or Spanish language skills are required.
- You’ll need a computer, laptop, or phone with a network connection to complete the GFSstore.com/survey.
How to Fill GFS Store Survey?
- Connect your device (mobile phone, laptop, or computer) to a stable internet connection.
- Go to Gordon Food Service survey website www.gfsstore.com/survey or gfsstore.smg.com into your browser’s URL bar
- You’ll be prompted to enter the 23-digit survey code found on your receipt from your most recent visit to one of the company’s stores.
- Fill in the amount you spent on your most recent purchase in the box provided, which you will find on your receipt.
- Click the ‘START’ button to start the survey.
- You’ll be asked questions about your previous visit to Gordon Food Service and your general experience with the store.
- Answer the survey questions truthfully.
- The page will direct you to a window where you will be asked if you want to participate in their sweepstakes.
- In the following window, you will be prompted to provide your contact information, including your phone number and email address.
- Then you will get a message regarding your entry into the Gordon Food Service sweepstakes.
GFSstore Survey Sweepstakes Entry by Mail
Gordon Food Service offers a sweepstakes prize to customers who complete their Gordon Food Service Survey. Only online entries are accepted for this sweepstakes. You’ll need your Gordon Food Service purchase receipt to complete the GFSStore Survey and join the sweepstakes. To enter the sweepstakes through the mail, follow the below process.
Mention your name, postal address, city name, and date of birth on a 3” x 5” size paper. Mail it in a business-size #10 envelope to the address mentioned. GFS Store Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 387 Macedon, NY 14502-0387.
GFS Guest Survey Rewards
Gordon Food Service is continuously looking for methods to make its clients happy. Gordon Food Service Customer Satisfaction Survey is a guest satisfaction questionnaire that serves as a platform for them to gather information about its products and service’s reputation among customers. If you have any comments or suggestions about Gordon Food Service, please do not hesitate to participate in the Gordon Food Service customer satisfaction survey; your feedback is valued.
To encourage more visitors to participate in the Gordon Food Service Survey, the company has created monthly sweepstakes for those who complete it. At the end of each Gordon Food Service Sweepstakes period, one winner will be chosen randomly and receive $500. If you are the lucky winner of the GFS Sweepstakes, Gordon Food Service will contact you via phone or email to arrange for you to pick up your prize. Enjoy your shopping with GFS and take your chance to win exciting rewards.
Regulations to Participate in Gordon Food Survey
|Survey Name||GFS Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Receipt Validity Period||3 days|
|Rewards||A chance to win $500|
|Survey Limit||One per person per receipt|
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America in New York, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, and Florida to take part in the survey.
- The participant must be 18 years or older.
- Employees, as well as their immediate family, household members, and loved ones are not eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
Questions at GFS store.com/survey
You can expect the following questions while participating in the GFSstore.com/survey:
- Questions regarding your overall experience while visiting a Gordon Food Service Store.
- Whether the purchase was for you or your business?
- Your rate of satisfaction with the cleanliness of the store, variety of products, availability of assistance, checkout experience, friendliness of assistants, etc
- Whether you experience any problems during your visit?
- Whether you will visit Gordon Food Service in the future and also recommend it to others?
- How many times you’ve visited GFS in the past month?
About Gordon Food Service Company
Gordon Food Service (GFS), situated in Wyoming, Michigan, is a family-owned and operated foodservice distributor. It covers the Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and Southwest of the United States and Canada from coast to coast. Gordon Food Service (GFS) was formed in 1897 by Dutch immigrant Van Westenbrugge as a horse-drawn carriage delivery service for butter and eggs. GFS is a global company selling Gordon Food and nationally branded specialty and exclusive items.
Ben Gordon joined the company in 1916 and later married Ruth Van Westenbrugge, who was Van Westenbrugge daughter. Gordon Food Service has since become North America’s biggest privately held and family-managed food service distributor. Gordon Food Service works with various food service businesses in various industries, including restaurants, healthcare, education, and more.
GFS Contact Information
|Contact Number||(800)968-4164, (616)530-7000|
|Mailing Address||P.O. Box 1787, Grand Rapids, MI 49501-1787|
|Headquarters Address||1300 Gezon Parkway SW Wyoming, MI 49509|
|GFS Hours||7 am to 8 pm Monday-Saturday|
12 am to 5 pm on Sunday
|Support Hours||Monday – Saturday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm EST and Sunday 8:00 am to 2:00 pm EST|
|Gordon Food Service Near Me||https://www.gfs.com/en-us/locations/distribution|
Frequently Answered Questions
Why GFSstore.com/survey not working?
If your internet isn’t stable, you haven’t accepted cookies when asked, or your device is broken, you’ll have trouble logging in. The receipt should also be recent and contain all of the relevant information.
What time does GFS open?
Gordon Food Service outlets open at 12 am on Sundays and 7 am on all other days.
What time does GFS close?
GFS outlets close at 5 pm on Sundays and 8 pm on all other days.
What are Gordon Food Service hours?
Gordon Food Service outlets are open from 12 am to 5 pm on Sundays and 7 am to 8 pm on all other days.
Who owns Gordon Food Services?
Jim Gordon owns the Gordon Food Service.
Can you order from GFS online?
Yes, you may shop for GFS products online.
How many GFS marketplace stores are there?
There are currently around 175 GFS Marketplaces open for business.
What are GFS survey rewards?
You can join a $500 sweepstakes by taking part in the Gordon Food Service Survey.
How can I buy Gordon Food Service coupon?
You can buy GFS coupons at https://gordonfoodservice.knoji.com/promo-codes/
How to find Nearest Gordon Food Service?
Click on this link to find GFS near me https://www.gfs.com/en-us/locations/distribution
Gordon Food Service Survey is a means to gather feedback or reviews from Gordon Food Service’s frequent customers. This GFSstore.com/survey will assist Gordon Foods in obtaining feedback from regular customers and offer a $500 cash prize for the customers upon completing the survey.