The U.S. Postal Service customer experience survey is an online survey conducted by the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) at postalexperience.com/pos. The organization relies on its customers’ comments to determine what inconveniences are encountered and what needs to be done to improve the mailing experience. Although this survey does not have any rewards after completion, your USPS feedback can be regarded as government service to improve the services in all parts of America. Your feedback is critical for the organization as it faces tough competition from its private competitors like United Postal Service (UPS), Amazon delivery and FedEx. USPS wants to leave no stone unturned in delivering the best postal service in the United States.
What you Need to Enter in Postal Experience Survey?
- Participants should be more than 18 years of age to participate in Postalexperience com/pos feedback.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for feedback. This is the minimum legal age in the US to participate in any public survey.
- A valid recent receipt from the USPS.
- Participants should have an electronic device like a smartphone, laptop, PC or tablet with which the participant answers the survey.
- A valid email address of the participant is required to which the rewards will be sent.
- A stable internet connection with no VPNs turned on.
- Participants should have a basic knowledge of English or Spanish.
- Lastly, applicants must devote 5-10 minutes to work.
How to Participate in Postalexperience.com/pos Survey Online?
- Go to the survey website https://postalexperience.com/pos on your electronic device.
- Select your language preference: English or Spanish, and press ‘Next’.
- On the next page, you will be asked to put in the ZIP code printed on your USPS survey on receipt. After entering, click ‘Next’.
- You will be asked the location where you made the last purchase.
- You will also be asked about the date when the purchase was made. You can enter the date by scrolling through the on-screen calendar.
- On the next page, it will ask you to rate the level of satisfaction with the service. Choose among six points ranging from very satisfied to very dissatisfied.
- It also asks how likely you are to recommend USPS to your friends and relatives.
- After answering all the questions, you are asked to enter your personal information like your name, email address, residential address, etc.
- After entering, press ‘Submit’. Your www Postalexperience com pos USPS customer satisfaction survey is over.
Postal Experience SurveyThrough Call
- Call on the phone number 1-800-410-7420.
- Give the required personal information when asked.
- You will be asked similar questions as those asked in the online survey.
www postalexperience Com POS USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey Eligibilities
|Survey Name||U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey|
|Receipt Validity Period||N/A|
|Survey Coupon Validity Period||N/A|
|Survey Limit||One survey per receipt|
- The participant must be over 18 years of age to take USPS customer survey
- They have to be a legal resident of the United States.
- People who haven’t sent or received a parcel or commodity through USPS are not allowed to participate in the survey.
What Do They Ask in USPS Customer Experience Survey?
Below given are some of the questions asked in USPS customer experience survey
- What commodities did you send through our parcel service? What do you usually send?
- What is your overall notion about USPS?
- Was the tentative delivery time given to you accurate? If the delivery got delayed, was it notified to you beforehand?
- Was the package delivered to you destroyed by any means?
- Is there any theft you suspected in our service?
- How much will you recommend USPS to your friends and family?
- How satisfied are you with our service?
- Choose among six points ranging from very satisfied to very dissatisfied with our service.
About the United States Postal Service (USPS)
United States Postal Service (USPS) is explicitly founded, controlled and managed by the US government. Although it is an independent organisation, it is majorly funded by the US government. The United States Congress founded it as the national postal service powered by the government. Most of the official documents sent by the government to the public are through the USPS. It is the world’s largest postal system regarding geography and volume, delivering 47% of all mail. USPS has also collaborated with the country’s army, air force, navy, and marine corps. The USPS board of governors elected Louis DeJoy as the new postmaster general in early May 2020.
USPS Contact Details
|Mailing Address||Postmaster General Louis DeJoy USPS – Headquarters 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW Washington DC 20260-0010|
|Headquarters Address||Postmaster General Louis DeJoy USPS – Headquarters 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW Washington DC 20260-0010|
|Working Hours||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Support Hours||8:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|USPS Near Me||https://tools.usps.com/find-location.htm|
Frequently Answered Questions
What time does USPS close?
USPS offices close at around 5 pm everyday.
What time does USPS open?
USPS offices close at around 8.30 am everyday.
Where is the tracking number on the USPS receipt?
Your USPS tracking number can be found on the bottom of your sales receipt.
Where is the USPS customer feedback survey online page?
You can find USPS customer feedback survey on the website https://postalexperience.com/pos.
Where in the USPS website do I find the customer satisfaction survey to take?
It will be found below the Post Office location address on the top of your receipt.
How to scan QR code for USPS survey?
To access the QR code scanner page, go to https://www.qrstuff.com/scan.
How to get a USPS coupon codes?
You can buy USPS coupon codes at retail and online stores.
Where to apply USPS stamps coupon code on the website?
You can apply for USPS stamps coupon code during checkout on the USPS website.
How to get moving coupons from USPS?
You can check it out on the website, https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Change-of-Address-Welcome-Kit
How do I file a complaint with USPS?
You can check the ways of filing a USPS complaints on their website https://www.usa.gov/complaint-against-government for all the details.
The U.S. Postal Service is a governmental organization with a huge reputation in the postal service business. This USPS postal experience com pos is a survey conducted by the organization to gather data on the opinions provided by the public. It is done to help them focus on the customers’ problems expecting their service. postalexperience.com/pos Customer feedback is precious for the organization as it is a very effective way to motivate its employees and workers to fill in the voids. However, there is no specific USPS rewards after the survey; it might help enhance the service in their area.