The world has heard Taco Bell’s sound for the past 60 years. The fast food restaurant chain has seen a lot of developments lately. The name Taco Bell grew more prominent each day. Taco Bell is responsible for normalizing Mexican foods like Tacos, Burritos, Nachos and other prominent Mexican dishes in the United States of America. The company has shown concern about listening to its customers. Taco Bell conducts a Customer survey called TelltheBell for this purpose. Customer Feedback is collected here and worked upon.
Their business started to pick up when the name went viral among the neighbourhood communities. It has set up franchises throughout some parts of the world for its own growth. Taco Bell specializes in serving people with its signature tacos and other Mexican-infused menu items. The theme of their stores revolves around a submissive Latin-American style. Each dish is flavorful and mouth-watering for people who love spiced-up meat lovers. Taco Bell had only walk-ups in the beginning. Soon enough, walk-ups were enhanced into dine-ins and drive-thru’s later on. So let us know the steps to participate in this survey without further delay.
What you Require to Take TelltheBell Customer Survey?
- Minimum Knowledge in English or Spanish to read and understand the tellthebell customer survey contents.
- A Functioning Device for the user to participate in the Tellthebell.com online survey.
- An Undisturbed internet connection.
- Valid Email ID and Contact details.
- A purchase receipt from Taco Bell (Not mandatory if the entry is through the mail)
- Consumer experience in any Taco Bell outlets available in the United Nations.
The staff of Taco Bell will collect the answers fed to the Survey website. The results will then be used to get to know the essential purpose of the company. The kind of problems and issues only the consumers’ eyes will have the ability to see. Other information, like the participant’s contact details, will be secured at all costs because they are heavily sensitive. This information will not be fiddled with or subjected to privacy issues. The only purpose of collecting this contact information is to interact with the participants in case of queries and during sweepstakes. Thus, the Tellthebell.com customer survey participants are asked to give their genuine feedback and information without hesitance.
How to participate in Taco Bell Feedback @ www.tellthebell.com survey ?
- Entrants, through the mail, will not require a purchase receipt. But those who enter online will be demanded a valid purchase receipt from any Taco Bell outlets available in the U.S.
- Visit the Taco Bell Customer survey official website – www.tellthebell.com survey.
- Choose the language which you are most comfortable with. Either English or Spanish.
- Fill out the required fields, like the 16-digit TelltheBell survey code available in your receipt. You should click the hyperlink below if you don’t have the survey code in your receipt. Fill in the needed fields and click on Start.
- Next up, you will be directed to a page with many questions related to your visit to any of the Taco Bell outlets available.
- The questions must be filled in or rated with the help of polarities if necessary. The participant is expected to give his most honest opinion to the survey.
- After answering all the questions, Submit the results. Then you will be directed to a new page.
- Next you will be taken to a page where the official sweepstake of the survey is conducted.
- This page will demand details such as your Address, Email ID and even your contact number. Do fill in without any hesitation.
- The company staff will contact you if you turn out to be the sweepstake winner.
Taco Bell Sweepstakes
As soon as the participant completes his survey, the website will direct him to a page where the www.tellthebell.com sweepstake is conducted for the reward. Random draws will be made, and one lucky winner will be selected out of the group of participants. The official Taco Bell sponsors the sweepstake. The participant must abide by the rules and regulations of the sweepstake held by the company. The law of Michigan currently rules this sweepstake. Participation in the sweepstake through other illegal means will turn completely void. By participating in the survey and accepting the prize, entrants agree that the Sponsor has the only right to decide all matters and problems arising from this sweepstake.
Taco Bell Rewards
Upon completion of the survey and after being chosen as the lucky winner from the lot, Tell the Bell winners will be rewarded with a $500 cash prize. All external charges and taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner alone. The prize is non-transferable. The official Taco Bell is the sponsor of this reward. Unclaimed prizes will be left unrewarded. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received in each Entry Period. The sponsor is obligated to award only the prize stated above. The winner is advised to grab his reward before it goes unclaimed.
Rules for Participating in Tell the Bell Survey
|Survey Name||Tell the Bell|
|Receipt Validity Period||2 Days|
|Survey Coupon Validity Period||30 Days|
|Rewards||$500 Cash Prize|
|Entry Limit||One entry per person per entry period|
Who Can Take Part in Taco Bell Experience Survey ?
- All legal residents of the United States of America.
- The participant must be aged 18 or above.
- They must not be a worker or an immediate family member of a current worker of Taco Bell.
- The survey is void where it is prohibited or restricted by law.
- The person must have First-hand consumer experience in any Taco Bell outlets available.
More Information About Questions Asked in www TelltheBell Com Survey
Below given are the questions you need to answer in TelltheBell com customer survey
- The survey might ask questions related to current consumer likings and trends.
- It might ask about the consumer’s expectations of a Lovable Taco Bell outlet with no flaws.
- Tellthebell.com customer survey might ask questions related to the store’s sanitation and cleanliness.
- Queries related to the quality of food and servies provided in-store might also be asked.
- The survey may ask about the staff and their behaviour towards their customers.
- Other questions related to your recent visit to Taco Bell.
About Taco Bell Restaurant
Originated as a fast-food stand in the year of 1962 by Sir. Glen Bell, Taco Bell is one of the elite Fast-Food restaurant chains in the whole of the U.S.A. It is based in Irvine of, California. Tacos caught world-class attention with the help of an American inspired by his neighbourhood café. Glen Bell of California was also a fellow lover of food. He served as a cook during world war 2 in the U.S Marine corps.
Everyone in his area loved the tacos of a neighbourhood restaurant. It inspired Mr Glen to invent something new from the regular hard-shelled tacos for the people, which they would love. From its humble beginnings, Taco Bell now has a working population of over 45000 Employees with an operating revenue nearing $2 Billion U.S. Dollars.
Taco Bell Customer Care
|Address||1, Glen Bell Way,|
|Taco Bell Hours||7.00 AM to 9.00 PM|
|Taco Bell Near Me||https://www.tacobell.com/locations|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does Taco Bell ask for your address in feedback?
To contact you regarding prize distribution.
Does anyone actually ever win the Taco Bell customer survey Sweepstakes ?
Yes, they do. Refer https://www.tellthebell.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners for the previous TelltheBell.com winners list.
What time does Taco Bell close ?
Taco Bell mostly close around 9:00 PM.
Who owns Taco Bell ?
Taco Bell is currently owned by Yum! Brands.
What time does Taco Bell open ?
Taco Bell restaurants opens at 7:00 AM every day.
Where is the nearest Taco Bell ?
Use the link to find your nearest Taco Bell https://www.tacobell.com/locations
What do you win in the Taco Bell sweepstakes ?
You will be rewarded with a $500 dollar cash prize at Taco Bell sweepstakes.
Does taco bell have Fish tacos ?
Yes, they do serve Fish-based tacos.
How to get free Taco Bell coupons?
Unfortunately, you cannot get free coupons from Taco Bell.
How to check Taco Bell Gift Card balance?
Check your Taco Bell Gift Card balance here https://www.tacobell.com/gift-cards.
Where to find Taco Bell survey code?
You can find Taco Bell survey code at the bottom of the receipt.
What comes in the 5 dollar box at Taco Bell?
Taco Bell offers a $5 box, which includes a hard or soft taco, a bean or beef burrito, chips and nacho cheese/regular fries, cinnamon twist/caramel apple empanada and a 20-ounce drink.
How to give Tell the Bell complaint?
If you’re not happy with your Taco Bell experience, you can file a complaint by emailing customer support at email@example.com, or visiting Taco Bell’s contact page.
Taco bell has been savouring the taste buds of its customers for the past 60+ years. A restaurant chain with such a reputation will never fail its customers. The efforts put in by them to collect Taco Bell feedback and to work on them are appreciable.